It has taken 2 years, 6 months, 2 weeks and 4 days for me to be able to say this.
I'm pregnant!
I'm pregnant!
I'm pregnant!
I'm pregnant!
I'm pregnant!
I am officially 4 weeks and 1 day pregnant today. My due date is December 9th, 2011. :)
My beta came in at a solid 102. I thought that was on the low end, but apparently beta results for FETs are typically lower and slower to increase. I go back to the clinic for my second HCG blood test (beta) on Monday, along with my progesterone and estrogen blood tests (to make sure my levels are in a good range to keep this pregnancy). Fingers and toes crossed for a doubling beta! :)
After the baby dance, the shrieks, the tears, buying Ella a "Big Sister" shirt, the many phone calls, surprising my parents at their house, I am finally able to sit down and share the news with you all.
And really, I'm too excited to sit and type a longer post. I promise to write more later. Frankly, I'm surprised my brain is able to communicate to my fingers what to type right now because I am in such a happy euphoric state. I was shaking with pure and utter happiness earlier, and thankfully that died down just enough so I could let you all know the good news!
All praise and glory to God! Please keep the prayers coming that He keeps this baby (or babies) healthy and strong. Thanks to everyone for all your love and support! :)
After the baby dance, the shrieks, the tears, buying Ella a "Big Sister" shirt, the many phone calls, surprising my parents at their house, I am finally able to sit down and share the news with you all.
And really, I'm too excited to sit and type a longer post. I promise to write more later. Frankly, I'm surprised my brain is able to communicate to my fingers what to type right now because I am in such a happy euphoric state. I was shaking with pure and utter happiness earlier, and thankfully that died down just enough so I could let you all know the good news!
All praise and glory to God! Please keep the prayers coming that He keeps this baby (or babies) healthy and strong. Thanks to everyone for all your love and support! :)



43 comments:
I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!
I've been blog stalking you all day!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD! I'm toe-curlin'-happy for you guys!!!!!!!
Congratulations!! I've been reading your blog for a little while now and I'm so happy to see posts like this that offer hope to those of us still trying! Wishing you a WONDERFUL, happy and healthy 9 months!! :)
Yay!!! I've been waiting to hear how it went... SO SO SO happy for you guys!!!
I have been checking all morning and the title made me smile!!! SOOOO happy for you!! Congrats! :o)
Congratulations! Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us. It gives me hope that it will happen for me too. I'm starting my stims on June 4th.
http://jeremyandheidikendle.blogspot.com/
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh - I'm so excited the FET worked. Congrats!!!!
Congratulations!!
Fantastic news... CONGRATULATIONS :)) You're at the top of my Happy List Saturday Blog Hop... you've been through so much and I'm so happy for you and your family. You give me hope to keep trying and love the photo of your daughter with the Big Sister t-shirt - hopefully our little toddler will be wearing one too someday xoxo
http://newyearmum.blogspot.com/2011/04/happy-list-saturdays.html
Whoo Hoo! I have been checking back all day to see if you had any news posted! I am so excited for you and I can't wait to hear how well everything will continue to go!
Congratulations!!!! I've been following you closely, as i too, am experiencing those cramps you were describing. Your story is sure providing me with a lot of hope - thanks for sharing. :)
What great news! Saying prayers for ALL of you!
I had a good feeling this time around :) I'm so happy for y'all! You will be in my prayers. God is SO good!!!
Lots of ((HUGS))
Congrats!!! That is just wonderful news!!!
Oh my goodness!!!! Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you!
CONGRATULATIONS!! PRAYING FOR A HAPPY AND HEALTHY 9 MONTHS!!!
O, congrats! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to travel this journey with you!
Yay, yay, yay!! My eyes filled with VERY happy tears when I saw the title of your post! I am so happy for you, Bobbi!! And oh my goodness Ella looks so cute and excited!! Big ((hugs)) to you!!
Jen
Congrats!
What I told you!!!YOU ARE PREGNANT!!! SOOOOO happy for you Bobbi..hooray!! Take care now. I send a BIG hug!!
Congratulations Bobbi!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!! Please continue to keep us posted on how things develop. Praise God for His goodness!!
I'm actually tearing up! this is wonderful news. When you truly desire something with all your heart and faith...it happens. Congrats to you and your famil
Congratulations!! Such great news for you and your family!!
Congrats!! Sooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a blessing!
Congrats!!!! What a WONDERFUL blessing!
I have been praying for you and I am SOOOOO happy for you! Congratulations!!! To GOD be the glory! :)
I've been following your blog for awhile now and I have been praying for your miracle. CONGRATS!!!!
yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!! I am so happy for you!!! Congratulations!! I was waiting all day to find out the news. This is so awesome!!! What a wonderful gift. Way to go momma!
I just knew it !!!! I am so happy for you, it's been a very long road, and you finally have arrived!!! Hip hip hooray !!!!!! Xoxoxoxoxox
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!! xoxo
Congratulations!!! Was looking for this today. :)
Hey Bobbi! Huge congrats!!! I am so delighted for you! Enjoy every moment!
Oh my goodness- CONGRATS! I am so so SO happy for you! You have been in my thoughts and prayers and I was really thinking about you this week---- yay yay yay! Enjoy every moment- God is so good!
Congrats Bobbi!! :D You deserve it. I am super happy for you.
That is the best news! I'm so excited for you guys! I love the big sister shirt too....I'm sure she wears it with pride!
YUPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I hate that I can't tackle you with a hug!! Oh, and some teachers heard me squeek when you told me the knews over the phone :)
Congratulations! I've been following your blog with my fingers and toes crossed for you! I'm so happy for you and your family :)
OMG!!! So freakin' excited for you!!! YAH!!! Grow baby grow!
Bobbi, I'm so excited for you!!! Congrats!!! :) I knew, just knew, after your last post about that full feeling this this was it!! Bask in it and enjoy everything!!! So happy for you all!!
Congrats!! So happy for you and your family!
hugs and congrats!! we are due date buddies! i just found out TODAY and my due date is 12/9 too!!
YES YES YES!!! I knew it! I had a great feeling about this one. Awesome news!
As I took a break from my own blogging, I also took a break from my reading. I almost held my breath as I visited your blog today... Tears rushed to my eyes to see that you are pregnant. Oh, Bobbi! I knew it. I knew it would happen for you. Congratulations, My Friend. Have you seen the movie yet? Facing The Giants? Please see it if you haven't. Now is the time... Praise God. Nothing is Impossible with Him.
Post a Comment