Friday, April 15, 2011

Excitement and Nerves

Our first ultrasound is in a couple hours and I'm so nervous! I'm also very excited, but the nerves are getting in the way of allowing me to totally soak in the excitement of today.

Today marks the first day we get to see our baby!

But, my nerves are telling me today can also go down in the books as an awful day. A day we were supposed to see our baby for the first time.

Infertility has soured so many sweet experiences for me.

I should walk into my doctor's office today with a confident smile on my face and leave the past 2-1/2 years of pain at the door.

And, you know what...that is exactly what I'm going to do!

Take that, infertility! You've taken away so many years and months of my life, but you will not take away the next 7-1/2 months of my pregnancy. These months belong to me, my family and our growing jelly bean!

8 comments:

Hillary said...

You have an amazing contaigous attitude! I can't wait to hear (and hopefully see) 2 little buns!

Much Love!

Just Us & A Miracle Baby too! said...

Amazing attitude! Can't wait to hear your good news, and how many!! :)

Adam and Julia said...

i am checking my computer every hour. i will be doing this until you post. I am rooting for twins!! i am so happy for you.

Jos said...

WHohoo!! Praying for a great u/s for you today!

Bridget said...

The first u/s is a scary thing but I hope yours goes smoothly!! So exciting!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous attitude! Can't wait to hear the good news :)

B- said...

I can't wait to hear how it went! So exciting!

Mrs Smoke said...

ahhh! The suspense is killing me! :-)