How Far Along: 7 weeks!
Size of Baby: About half an inch. (The size of a blueberry).
Picture of Baby: Here is a picture of what Jelly Bean looks like in there.
(Photo courtesy of Google Images).
7 weeks - Baby Johnson is now about the size of a blueberry (and about 10,000 times bigger than he/she was at conception). Most of that growth is concentrated in the head as new brain cells are generated at the rate of 100 per minute! His/her mouth and tongue are forming as arm and leg buds sprout, and those little kidneys are getting ready to do their job (pee production and excretion). (Information taken from What to Expect's website).
Maternity Clothes: I think it might be time to find some maternity clothes clearance deals. :)
Weight Gain: I lost another couple pounds this past week. I'm throwing up daily and the nausea won't let up. I even wake up in the middle of the night feeling like I need to ralph. I'm keeping myself hydrated, though, and drinking plenty of water. :)
Belly: No belly pic this week!
Stretch Marks: I have them, but none from this pregnancy...yet!
Sleep: Did you say sleep??? Anytime, anywhere! I'm so tired. All. The. Time. I wished my days could include little naps. I'm sleeping very soundly at night, though, and dreams are really starting to weird me out. I remember having crazy dreams when pregnant with Ella. I think the same pattern is surfacing with this pregnancy.
Best Moment of the Week: Seeing Jelly Bean Johnson for the second time and hearing his/her heartbeat!!! I'm so in love already!
Movement: That's a big NO!
Symptoms: Nausea, nausea, nausea. Oh, and fatigue!
Food Cravings: Nothing, really. The only foods I'm eating regularly are apple sauce and Saltines. I'm craving salad, though...especially Red Robin's Crispy Chicken Tender Salad. Yummy!
Gender: Aaron and Ella think we're having a girl. I think it's a boy.
What I Miss: Not being afraid to go anywhere for fear of throwing up.
What I'm Looking Forward to: I'm just looking forward to getting through each day, because each day we put behind us is one day closer to meeting our little miracle.
Weekly Wisdom: Always have Saltines on hand! :)
Milestones: Hearing a strong, healthy heart beat and seeing how much Baby Jelly Bean grew in one week.
Emotions: I've been irritable. I hate that I'm so irritable because I should be out-of-this-world happy that I'm pregnant, but these pregnancy hormones are making me short-fused and crabby. Plus, I think being nauseous all the time doesn't help my mood. I'm grateful for the nausea, though, because it reminds me that I am pregnant. And, the risk of miscarriage supposedly goes down in women who experience morning sickness. That's a comforting fact!

5 comments:
Yay for 7 weeks!! Grow baby grow!
I'm sorry about all the nausea! Hopefully it will easy up soon!
Love your updates... great to hear your news each week and congrats again for the great scan results. Love to you over Easter xoxo
I'm always so glad to hear all about pregnancy symptoms! I was alway super excited to be sick (weird, I know), but it is God's little way of saying everything is still going great in your tummy!
Can't wait to hear more!
Did they give you anything for the MS? Yay for 7 weeks!
Post a Comment