Yet another gorgeous Spring day in California! Because I feel like I overdid myself yesterday (and which may or may not have resulted in last night's spotting), I completely took it easy today. I spent most of my day hanging out with Ella in our backyard, basking in the warm sun. Here are a few pictures taken this afternoon.
As you can see, Ella and Bob are best buds. :)
Look at Bob's face! He's totally saying, "That's the spot!"
This picture makes me laugh! They look like professional models. Who knew a 4-year old would know to pose in such a chic manner. And Bob. Oh, that Bob! Gloating in the sunshine.
Loving on his Ella.
There's that smile we love and adore! :)
I then brought out Ella's fun SpongeBob sprinkler. :)
It got a little too cold for her to run around in the sprinkler for long, but it was fun while it lasted!
As you can well see, it was a great day today! I can't say that I didn't dread every time I had to use the bathroom for fear of seeing some more blood, but thank God, there was no more spotting! Lets pray I have an uneventful week in that respect, leading up to Friday, which I count on being one of the best days of my life! :)

9 comments:
They are so cute together! I just know that this time next year Ella will be sitting with her arm around her little brother(s) or sister(s)!
What a fun family day. Try to stay calm all week and get ready to celebrate on Friday:-)
I love these pics! And I love reading your blog. We are only a few days apart. I am 5 weeks and 6 days.
So cute. The pup looks like he's in heaven!!
Love. Love. Love the photos. They both look so content in the sunshine:)
Friday needs to hurry up and get here. I cannot wait to hear how many babies are in there!!
I just want to hug & squeeze both of them!!!! Sounds like the perfect day!
Hey Bobbi,
Just saw your other posts: Holding you up in prayer.
I'm glad though that you had a peaceful and enjoyable day!
Love, love, love all the pics of Ella and Bob! Maybe because I am partial to pugs but they are both just precious!
Post a Comment