I love the way that this community is like a great big web and that there are so many interconnections. I found your blog, well, I'm not even sure how now that I've been hopping from here to there, but love seeing comments from other blogger I follow. Your daughter is adorable! and Congratulations on your pregnancy! I am also 8 weeks and can identify with so many of the emotions that you are writing about. It is exciting, but scary too. May you have a beautiful pregnancy! good luck!
9 comments:
What beautiful pictures!
Looks like ya'll had tons of fun!
Love the beautiful pictures, Bobbi!! Hope you're doing well!! And thank you so much for the sweet comment, you're keeping me motivated as always!!
Adorable pictures!!
I love the picture of her in the pink cowboy boots! So cute! :)
Great pics! Love those pink cowgirl boots.
love all the sweet pics! how did you get your pug to wear those bunny ears? Our would attack them first before allowing them to go on their heads!
Fantastic photos... looks like so much fun :)) xoxo
She is SO adorable! Love the dress and lil cowgirl boots!
I love the way that this community is like a great big web and that there are so many interconnections. I found your blog, well, I'm not even sure how now that I've been hopping from here to there, but love seeing comments from other blogger I follow. Your daughter is adorable! and Congratulations on your pregnancy! I am also 8 weeks and can identify with so many of the emotions that you are writing about. It is exciting, but scary too. May you have a beautiful pregnancy! good luck!
Post a Comment