Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Not Much to Report Here

There isn't much to report here. Taking each day as it comes, as far as my pregnancy goes. I feel with each subsequent day, my nausea gets worse. I love the constant reminder that I'm pregnant, though. I'd rather have all symptoms, than no symptoms!

Plus, I've been praying for this pregnancy for so long that I'm soaking in every minute of it...throw up and all. :)

Aside from my pregnancy, things have been going well. Aaron's gearing up for his Spring break next week (lucky duck!) and plans on doing yard work in our front yard. Our front yard has been needing major attention since we moved to this house four years ago, but the only thing we have managed to do up until this point is take everything out the prior owner put in. It was an absolute, overgrown mess! Aaron's been itching to put in some new shrubs and set up planter areas alongside our house, so he's having at it next week. Hopefully the weather will stay cool enough for him. :)

Plan Nursery is underway, with what little we can commit to at this point in the pregnancy. We moved our iMac from the former office / future nursery to our bedroom. I didn't think it'd look that good in there, since our bedroom set is dark (click HERE to see pictures of our master bedroom), and our computer desk is a light maple, but it looks just fine sitting in the corner (after moving some things around a bit, of course). Aaron didn't see the point in moving the computer and felt it could stay in the nursery, but with the longing anticipation this pregnancy has come with, I want to create a budgeted masterpiece of a nursery, and a big ol' desk and computer aren't a part of my Plan Nursery. Hormonal pregnant woman has spoken! :)

Ella's been doing wonderful in her ballet/tap class. I haven't posted many pictures this time around because her classes are in an actual studio. Meaning, the parents sit behind a glass window (allowing us to see in, but not for the kiddos to see out). Every picture is either blurry because there is no flash or blinded out with a flash on the window. I just need some of Aaron's photograph magic. :)

Sorry for the rambling post. Like I said in my title...not much to report here, so I figured I'd leave you with a few updates on our going-ons. Hope you are all having a wonderful week in preparation of Easter!

8 comments:

Bridget said...

Glad things are going well with you! Have a great Easter!

waiting and wishing said...

Ha. The same conversation about the computer desk happens often at our house! We will see who wins once I get pregnant, but I think the hubs will probably be a total pushover at that point :)

Gad things are going well for you!!

Hillary said...

I'm so glad that things are nice and uneventful for you right now! Prayers for you and happy, healthy and boring pregnancy!

Jessica White said...

I'm glad you're doing ok....can't wait to see what you have in mind for the nursery!

DandelionBreeze said...

Wonderful to hear that things are going so well for you... but sorry that you're throwing up - nausea is bad enough. Have you tried the morning sickness remedies from the healthfood shops (I think they have ginger in them ?) or acupuncture ? Our little one is doing ballet/tap classes too - soooo cute :)) Love to you and your little bub over Easter xoxo

B- said...

I'm happy everything is continuing to go well for you!

DandelionBreeze said...

Love your blog and thank you so much for all your kind words since I started blogging... it's been lovely to start sharing this journey with you. I've awarded you a Stylish Blogger and/or Versatile blogger Award :)) Follow the link below and join in the fun this Easter :) Love always xoxo

http://newyearmum.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-first-blogger-awards-and-good-friday.html

Jen said...

Can't wait to see nursery pics! So happy to hear things are continuing to go well!!