His response (that he didn't remember saying the next day, by the way), "Of course. Because you're warm, snuggly and still."
And when I woke up, my gosh, I seriously felt larger. I know it's impossible to look pregnant at only a few weeks (I'll be 6 weeks on Friday), but I really do look and feel larger. In fact, I busted out one of my old pregnancy shirts this morning. Lord, have mercy!
I've heard that women who get pregnant as a result from IVF tend to show sooner. And, I've also heard that if a woman has already been pregnant, she starts showing sooner, too, but this soon? Really???
But, believe me when I say that I'm enjoying every minute of it! :)
Because, even though I don't know what tomorrow will bring, today, I am 100% natural PREGO!
(Photo courtesy of Google Images).

10 comments:
It's totally true about showing much sooner the second time around! I think went until almost 20 weeks with out maternity clothes with my first and then the second time around was like 7 weeks... :) I swore I was having twins it was just so ridiculous!
*LOVE*
I'm not sure if the IVF thing is true but I definitely felt bigger right away! Glad you're enjoying every minute of it!!
I've been crampy lately, too. Glad to know it's a "growing" symptom. Love the "Prego"!
So glad you are enjoying every moment!!
Fantastic... great that you're 'in' the moment and feeling prego :)) I showed early with my second - and I've heard that mums from IVF show sooner too. You'll be in full maternity gear in no time :)) xoxo
I've heard both of those.. especially being pregnant before. So glad your feeling well!
Yah!!! Like, like, like this post!
Thinking of you today!!!!! Can't wait to hear the news!!!
I've never heard about the IVF one before! Maybe that's why I can't button my pants @ 4weeks 3 days lol. I haven't gained a pound but I am very bloated!!
So happy you are feeling pregnant, every couple minutes I have to check my boobs just to make sure they still hurt and that I still feel "prego" its comforting :)
Post a Comment