Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's Go Time! (Take 2)

My hopefully last period of 2011 has arrived. Right on time at that! (None of that nonsense like my last cycle).

Up until when my period started, I was still debating whether to postpone my FET another month or not. I kept talking myself out of it. But, with my hope outshining my fear, I have decided to go for it.

Aaron left the decision up to me. He has been unbelievably, selflessly supportive  - constantly saying the right thing in the right way at the right time for me. He knows how to get through to me and then he also knows when he needs to give me time to think, pray, process and then come to a decision on my own.

And the decision has been made!

Throughout my entire IVF cycle I was filled with hope. And with that cycle ending unsuccessfully, my hope shattered into a million pieces. Over the past couple months, I have been trying to glue the pieces together again...to find that hope once more. And, honestly, it wasn't until today that I found that last piece.

It felt hopeless to be hopeful again, but somehow I am full of hope all over again. I feel God's peace, the sweetest feeling that can turn any situation upside down.

And my heart has indeed turned upside down. Or, should I say, right side up? :)

So, tomorrow I start taking my Estrace tablets. And then I go in for blood work and a sonogram on Monday, March 14th, to make sure my estrogen and progesterone levels are within range and that my uterine lining is thick and ready for the babies. :)

I have a feeling this month is going to fly by.

12 comments:

waiting and wishing said...

Oh Bobbie, I am so excited for you guys! I'm glad to hear that hope has returned and you are ready to do this again. And kudos to your hubs for being super supportive! I can't wait to see what this cycle brings your family, I will be praying, praying, praying for you!

Kelly said...

This is so exciting!!! I am sooooo hopeful for you! Lots and lots of baby dust your way!

Crossing My Fingers said...

Praying so hard for you!

The2sams said...

Yeah!!!! So happy for yall. This is going to be a good year girl!

Jessica White said...

YAY! Sending you guys lots of thoughts and prayers for this to be IT! for you guys.

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear you are doing better Bobbi :)

Unknown said...

Ahhh I'm so excited for you!! I bet those ice babies can't wait to implant! You're ready & they are ready and I am ready to read all about it!

Good luck Sweet Bobbi, my prayers are with you!! You WILL overcome this!!

Jen said...

Good luck, Bobbi!! I am so happy to hear you're doing a little better. It sounds like your hubby is a real stand up guy! I have a great feeling for you this month:)

Rach said...

So excited for your cycle!!

Life Happens said...

Hope always makes any situation better. I am praying that this cycle will work for you. Keep believing!

H said...

YAY! :D So happy for you. You guys are such wonderful parents, and I can't wait to see your dream come true.

Anonymous said...

Sending good thoughts your way! I'll be doing my retrieval for this IVF around the same time -- started stims this morning.