Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm Ready!

I've been scurrying about getting things done today, since I plan on being on serious bed rest tomorrow and Friday (doctor's orders) and then moderate bed rest over the weekend.

Laundry is caught up.

Dishwasher unloaded.

House was picked up (but that doesn't last long with a 4-year old).

Ella's lunch is packed (so Aaron doesn't have to worry about that in the morning).

Ella's bag is packed, as she will be spending the night at my parents' tomorrow night. That way, my mom can take Ella to school Friday morning and I don't need to wake up early and get Ella ready for school. (Yes, I'm taking my bed rest very seriously).

Aaron's renting some comedies for me as a means to keep my mind preoccupied, but also as an attempt for me to be relaxed and laugh right after the transfer. It is proven that therapeutic laughter increases IVF success rates. So, I'm going to try and stress less and laugh more this time around.

And, to add to my smiles is this lovely flower display from Aaron. I feel so lucky to have such a caring, compassionate man by my side throughout this whole thing.




If you can't read what the card says, it reads, "Aaron and Ella love you, but God loves you more." (Remember this post?).

The next time I write a blog post, I will be PUPO!!!

20 comments:

Mrs BabyDream said...

Best of luck Bobbi! Your DH is so sweet!
I've been running around like mad doing last minute things so has to enjoy bed rest for the next few days. Can't wait to be PUPO too!

Jos said...

Thinking of you today!!! How exciting!

Stephanie said...

Thinking of you and saying prayers for an easy transfer and for those babies to stick!! Lots of hugs to you!!! :)

Kelly said...

Yay! So excited for you!!

Stick babies stick!!!

Lori B. said...

Wishing you the best of luck this morning!! Yay for being PUPO!!!!!!!!

Kristen said...

Good luck, good luck, good luck!

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

How exciting! Good luck!

Momma Bee said...

Sayin' a little prayer for you!

hugs!

Brave IVF Girl said...

Good luck!

Jen said...

Thinking of you today!

The2sams said...

Good luck, praying for yall!!!

Kim said...

Thinking of you Bobbi.....thinking and praying and waiting and wishing and hoping, I suppose I dont need to say anymore, you know exactly how it goes. xoxoxoxox

Heather said...

Saying a prayer for you!

Life Happens said...

Keeping you in my prayers! Good luck. Beautiful flowers and I love the card. Just remember that it's all in God's hands and it's HIS will, whatever the outcome. :)

Mrs BabyDream said...

How did the transfer go?

DandelionBreeze said...

Fantastic... you sound very organised :)) I read about the laughter study too... hope it works for you :)) Thinking of you for your transfer xoxo

Anonymous said...

What a keeper! I'll be thinking about you and hoping everything is smooth. Kiss the babies hello :)

Crossing My Fingers said...

Gorgeous flowers!!! I'm so excited for you friend. Laugh away and get prego!

Jessica White said...

Sending you prayers!
Beautiful flowers! That's quite a guy and gal you've got there :-)

Ericka said...

Woohoo!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for ya!