(Photo courtesy of Google Images).
Fortune #1:
Get away from home awhile to restore your energy.
Holy cow! We already had a day trip planned to head to Monterey tomorrow! Lunches are packed, destination is certain, gas tank is full. Aaron and I have been wanting to get out of town for awhile now...to regroup, reenergize, refresh, renew, rekindle...you get the picture. Ever since the failed IVF cycle, things have been a little less bright, if you will, so we're hoping tomorrow brings back that spark in our lives.
Fortune #2:
From a past misfortune good luck will come to you.
I immediately thought of our unsuccessful IVF cycle and how we have three frozen embryos, just waiting to be transferred. The misfortune of not getting pregnant the first cycle has now led us to an upcoming frozen embryo transfer. Despite our first cycle failing, we were still fortunate enough to be left with three potential babies. And, this fortune makes be want to believe that luck will be on our side this time around.
Do I actually believe in fortune cookies? No, of course not.
But, it's still fun! :)

6 comments:
I love it when fortune cookies have a perfect fit! My husband always laughs at how much I twist the words to fit whatever I want them to fit :)
Have a great day tomorrow!!
I think they are so much fun and sometimes spot on. It's just nice to hear or see words that bring a smile to your face. Enjoy your getaway, it sounds lovely!
In January 09 I got a fortune that said "All your hard work will soon pay off"....our next cycle worked!
Do I believe them? no, but I'll take the hints of hope :-)
I like the second one-I think it means good things for your totsicle!!!
I know I haven't commented on your blog in awhile, but I just wanted to let you know that I've been thinking about you. I'm so sorry your IVF cycle didn't work. I was hoping with all my might that this was it for you. Sending you lots of ((hugs))
Im thinking of yall and praying for a successful IVF #2. Lots of love yalls way!
Post a Comment