To answer most of your guys' question of if I'm going to test. My plan was to wait until Friday. But, now knowing what I know about wacky late cycles following IVF, I might not test at all. Why waste the $15, ya know?
I know what you are all thinking...why put myself through that torture? LOL!!! I'm sure if I had a test lying around, I would've already peed on a stick already. So, I guess we'll see. :)
Just know I appreciate all your guys' support. And be it a late cycle or a pregnancy, I'm okay with either result. Of course, a little piece of my heart breaks with every BFN, but the fact that I have three frosties waiting for me will make this possible BFN easier to accept.
Now, onto other news...I got not one, but two fabulous blog awards today!!! I feel so special!
The first award is from Random Thoughts from Angie. Angie went through IVF late last year, which resulted in a pregnancy, but soon after her BFP, she miscarried. She's gearing up for a FET the earlier part of this year and I'm so excited for her! Yay! :)
The second award is from Crossing My Fingers, But Not My Legs (which is, by far, one of the best infertility blog titles I've come across!). She found out a couple days before I did that her IVF cycle failed. In fact, I had just come across her blog shortly before she found out. It's always nice to have a companion walking the same path at the same time, who can truly relate to the raw emotions being felt after finding out there's no baby. She, also, will be going through FET sometime this year, but likely not as soon as me. Of course, I'm praying she's blessed with a pregnancy this year! :)
I think for each award I'm supposed to write seven random facts about myself and then forward the award onto other blogs, but I'm going to save that for another day. Right now, I'm going to cuddle on the couch and enjoy me some American Idol! :)
Anybody else an American Idol fan out there?


1 comment:
Ahh...thanks for your kind words! I love following your journey and am praying for you a miracle.
Post a Comment