I remembered writing in my previous post, why waste $15.00 on a pregnancy test?
Well, he apparently didn't see it as a waste to use his $15.00 for this purpose, so right after work and picking Ella up from school, I stopped by the nearby Walgreens and made my first purchase of a home pregnancy test (HPT) in, seriously, over a year.
I can't say my heart wasn't pounding out of my chest as I waited for the results to display. I was so nervous. All the excitement I felt when we first started trying to conceive resurfaced. Hope fogged my eyes with tears. Adrenalin kept my heart at a rapid peace. All the while, I kept thinking, "Could this really be it? Is this going to be my moment? My time to shine?"
After the required two minutes lapsed, I saw that it was not my time. :(
(Photo courtesy of Google Images).
And even though I was hoping my late period (which still hasn't come by the way!) meant something other than my body's hormonal equilibrium being off, I'm okay.
I'm okay I'm not pregnant.
I'm okay because I have three promising frosties waiting for me. Three embryos that have already been created and filled with all the hope and potential in the world. Three future babies I am so excited to bring into this world (God-willing).
God is still writing my Mom Story, of that I am absolutely certain, so I just have to remain faithful.
And, even though my heart broke a little today, I'm okay.
And, as if God knew what I needed to read shortly after my negative HPT, I came across this Bible verse in my friend, Jennifer's blog.
But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently, for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed. (Habakkuk 2:3)
Thank you, Jennifer. And, thank you, anonymous friend. :)

12 comments:
I'm glad you know, and I'm even more glad that you're okay! Love the verse, thanks for sharing!
Big ups to the anonymous friend who provided the $15, and I am glad that you are okay with the result.
You've been in prayers the last few days. I'm glad that you are okay! Oh, and the MDO program is short for mother's day out.
So bummed for you. Our stories will make sense soon.
So sorry. :(
What an appropriate verse just at the right time! Hugs to you my friend. Like you said, we just have to keep having faith!
I'm sorry Bobbi, seeing the BFN is always hard! At least you're remaining positive and you have the frosties!! And that verse was so appropriate! I needed to hear that this morning too as I too wait for AF to arrive so we can try our first injectable cycle. Thanks for sharing :)
Im sorry, it never stops hurting. And as Christians we never give up hope. Even though there are so many dissapointments thank God for God.
I'm sorry. Infertility just doesn't stop hurting does it.
Thank you for sharing that verse. I need to remember it...or plaster it to my forehead!
((hugs))
I'm so sorry. ((hugs)) I was really hoping for you. Hang in there sweetie, we're all cheering for you.
What a sweet friend. Hoping Flo gets here soon so you can start to move forward.
Beautiful verse *hugs* to you....I'm sorry it was negative.
Post a Comment