
1. How many pets do you have?
We have two dogs...a 7-year old black lab named Zoe and a 1-year old pug named Bob. And despite their major personality differences, they have become the best of buds.
2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
Probably somebody who is alone on a beautiful, secluded beach in Hawaii. No person in particular, really, I would just love to be there for one day. I'd love to have a day in solitude where I can soak in the beauty of this world in one of the most beautiful places imaginable, be alone with my thoughts and God and simply revive myself. My infertility really wears me thin some days.
I was originally going to put Jennifer Aniston because I've always loved her. Walking through her shoes for a day could be exciting, but why would I want to spend a day around strangers and dealing with public appearances. Although, if she was going to be meeting up with Gerald Butler this specific day, I may ditch the whole Hawaii idea!
Don't worry, Aaron knows about my not-so-secret celebrity crush. :)
3. What is your favorite money saving tip?
For us, I feel the main area to spend less is by making meals at home and not eating out. It's just common sense, right? A couple (plus a toddler) can easily drop $30 to $40 on one meal at a restaurant or $20 at, say, Togo's, our all-time favorite sandwich joint. That kind of money can be enough for a week's worth of dinners at home...or more!
Even though cooking dinner every night can become monotonous and unenjoyable (and having to clean up the dishes afterwards is always a drag), I am determined to follow this money saving lifestyle, and hope to get enough courage to try new recipes to keep my husband happy (and stick to #2 on my 101 in 1001 List).
And, it is through this sacrifice of dining in that we will be one step closer to affording IVF.
And, it is through this sacrifice of dining in that we will be one step closer to affording IVF.
Hmmm...Red Robin or a baby? I choose the latter. :)
4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up?
Anything that makes them happy. :)
5. What is your favorite quote?
I have a lot of favorite quotes, most of which are Bible verses. Check out some of them on my page, Inspiration to Live By (I try to update this page frequently). But, I think the one that I most enjoy right now is by Ruth Bell Graham, who said, "As a mother, my job is to take care of what is possible and trust God with the impossible."

1 comment:
I love Q and A posts!!! Hope you have a good weekend! Praying for you! OH- and I LOVE Jennifer Anniston, too!
Post a Comment