Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I Gotta Feeling

Recently, Aaron and I got an elliptical. It's primarily for me to use, but Ella always enjoys a good exercise. :)


Wow, look at that hair! When she works out, she means business! 


Checking out her form.


Re-hydrating herself.


Bob very confused by it all.


Typically, I do a 30-minute fat-burning workout, while watching an episode of Friends.


Of course, an episode only lasts 20 minutes long (without commercials), so for the remaining 10 minutes, when I need to get myself pumped up, I listen to Black Eyed Peas' "I Gotta Feeling" on repeat. The best part about the elliptical is the built-in speakers! I just hook up our iPod and the music blasts in my face, and with a song as motivating as this, I get the extra strength to finish the last of my workout.

If you haven't already seen this video, you absolutely need to watch it. Hundreds of dancers surprise Oprah at her Kickoff Party in Chicago. You can't help but smile while watching it. I know I can't! :)


4 comments:

S.I.F. said...

I am so jealous! I want an elliptical of my own in a big bad way!!

Heather said...

I love "Friends" so much and I LOOOOOOVE to workout to that song!!! :) We are soul sisters!!!

Anonymous said...

That video is SO awesome. I love that song too! It's my ring tone. I haven't seen this video. Thanks for sharing. I was smiling.... I love these videos with all the dancers.
Also, I noticed in your playlist. Our God by Chris Tomlin! MY. FAVORITE. SONG.
Do you listen to Kari Jobe? I listen to her CD everytime I need some comfort & healing. SO. Good.

Jos said...

I invested in an elliptical last fall (when I went off b.c. and before I knew I had PCOS which caused a bunch of weight gain) and I LOVE having one at the house. No more excuses not to work out! :)