Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Pug Dress Up

At one point this afternoon, I heard Ella giggling profusely in her bedroom. I knew Bob was in there (as he usually is) because they are best buds and follow each other around the house. Lots of times, when I check in on her, she just says, "Privacy, Mommy," being the independent little girl that she is, and I close the door and go on my merry way. But this time, I peeked in and, instead of going on my merry way, I quickly grabbed the camera and took some pictures! You can see why...



The stylist, Miss Ella.


Does his look say it all? "Please, oh please, take this off!"


Bob is such a trooper...always putting up with Ella. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is ADORABLE!! I love it! Too cute that they follow each other around!

S.I.F. said...

Poor Bob! Ella is cracking me up with her giggles though!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for stopping my blog! Ella is so stinkin' cute... and she made Bob look fantastic :) I love how blogging has allowed me to come in contact with other Christian moms. Going to follow yours as soon as I post this comment. Hope God blesses you with a sibling for Ella very soon!

~Lauren

Michelle said...

I love playing dog dress up! And your daughter is beyond adorable!

Nic said...

OMG, I love Bob! He is adorable!! I have always wanted a pug!

Thanks v much for stopping by my blog and for your comments.
x

Anonymous said...

Those pictures certainly captured some precious moments. So cute!! So pink!
Miss Ella is very lucky to have Bob and I think he looks like he is loving every minute of having her! Dress up and all!!