My mother was diagnosed with "triple negative" breast cancer last March and was struggling with chemo and all of the insane side effects when this episode aired. I sat and watched and cried like a big baby!!!! I mean a real cry.. sobbing, couldn't catch my breath, snot... the whole nine yards. I know how moving it is to see something like this and also how encouraging. I'm so sorry for the struggle that you guys are faced with right now but take comfort in the fact that God is in control of all things and He has you and your dear family right in the palm of His hand. I will be praying for you guys!!!!
2 comments:
My mother was diagnosed with "triple negative" breast cancer last March and was struggling with chemo and all of the insane side effects when this episode aired. I sat and watched and cried like a big baby!!!! I mean a real cry.. sobbing, couldn't catch my breath, snot... the whole nine yards. I know how moving it is to see something like this and also how encouraging.
I'm so sorry for the struggle that you guys are faced with right now but take comfort in the fact that God is in control of all things and He has you and your dear family right in the palm of His hand. I will be praying for you guys!!!!
Wait, I was confused. There was another one similar to this last season. Here is the youtube link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69uB6rkOTcU
Post a Comment