Friday, August 13, 2010

With Love, Sister

Let me get right to the point...I HAVE THE BEST SISTER IN THE WORLD!!! I am blessed beyond words to have her in my life. If you have time, check out her blog @ Food, Fitness & Faith! As of late, she's been super duper busy, but I promise that she does write in her blog, and when she does, you'll find insightful tips on maintaining a healthy lifestyle while focusing on God, feeding our bodies what they need, living naturally and finding fun in fitness. She's very inspirational!

Yesterday, I felt like I was in college. I received a care package from Sister! Just, out of the blue...no reason, no occasion...just an "I wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you" care package. She is so thoughtful!


Packaged with LOVE LOVE (the most special kind of love there is).


She wrote sweet little notes to all of us (even Zoe and Bob!).


And the best part! COOKIES!!! And not just any cookies! Super healthy cookies. Only my health-conscious, nutrition-minded sister can make even the healthiest cookie taste delicious. I don't know how she does it, but she does! We all enjoyed them, but Aaron a little too much. I came home from visiting a friend last night (which I will write about later) to more than half the cookies gone. Then, this morning, when making Ella's lunch, I noticed there were only two cookies left! So, both Ella and I got to have one cookie each. Sister, you'll have to make some more when we visit next month! :)


And Sister, being my health confidant, knows I am trying to eat healthier and sent this notepad to help keep me on track. Thank you! She helps keep me accountable, even when living in a different state.


And Ella got some shimmery bug stickers that she decided to put all over Eeyore's belly. :)


And, naturally, while taking pictures of all our care package goodies, Ella wanted pictures taken of her. So, here is a picture of her "not eating" her cereal.


I was miraculously allowed to clip her hair, so you can actually see her face in these pictures! She was very excited to go to school. She's loving her new teacher and classroom.


LOL!!!


Laughing at herself.


This has become Ella's signature pose.


It's the weekend already! What are all of you doing this weekend? My plans...FINISH THOSE DARN CABINETS!!!

1 comment:

H said...

Becca's blog is truly great. I found the "green monster" recipe on her page, and have enjoyed one every morning for the last two weeks! Can't wait to try making some of her personally created recipes sometime soon!
LOVE the pics of Ella, as always. She is such a ham!