Here's the breakdown:
- Kilz Complete Primer - $30.00
- Valspar Premium High Glass Paint - $45.00
- 2 Purdy 3" high quality paint brushes - $30.00
- 25 10-foot trim moulding- $150.00
- Brad-nail gun - $55.00
- Nails - $5.00
- Wood glue - $5.00
- 220-grit and 60-grit sandpaper for sander - $15.00
- Plastic sheet to shield dust - $20.00
- Blue painter's tape - $5.00
- Goggles and dust masks - $5.00
- Total cost of materials - $365.00
- New cabinets - PRICELESS!!!





7 comments:
WOW! Absolutely gorgeous. I love the family sign you have over your cooking elements - such a perfect place to hang it - nice to look at while you are cooking
Your kitchen is beautiful!! Did you guys remodel yourself? WOW. :)
LOVE it! The cabinets look amazing. You did so much work, and it more than paid off... your kitchen looks like it came out of a magazine!
:)
We have a "Family" picture frame very similar to yours propped in our kitchen. So cute!
Bobbi, The kitchen looks gorgeous! I can't wait until we can up grade our house. Yours in an inspiration to me!
ooooh I am SO jealous!! I can't wait to redo our kithen *but I have too! Yours looks gorgeous! Enjoy it! :)
Very beautiful! Can I come cook dinner at your house tonight?! So jealous. :)
they look awesome!!!
Post a Comment