Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Professional Flower Girl

Aaron, Ella and I are headed up to Portland on Friday for my cousin-in-law, Travis' wedding. The future member of this crazy family is Courtney @ La Mia Vita Bella (feel free to check out her fun blog). She's such a sweetheart and I absolutely love her (as we all do). I'm happy to soon be calling her family. I guess she'll also be considered my cousin-in-law? Heck, we're all just cousins! :)

Aaron's the photographer (this will be his 5th wedding he's photographed!) and Ella will be the flower girl. She has become quite the pro! See for yourself!

Best friends, Matt and Danielle's wedding. They got married on Ella's 1st birthday!

My cousin, Scott and Jocelyn's wedding. Ella was the "designated" flower girl. Ella was 2 years and 1 month old. (Sorry for the bad picture. I didn't have any straight shots).

Sister and Tim's wedding!!! May 30th, 2009! Ella was 2 years 8 months old. Ella misses her Auntie Becca!

Good friends, Garrett and Heather's wedding. It's like Ella knew what to do! She spotted the flower bouquet and pretty lady in white and knew she needed to go to her and look cute for some pictures. Heather said she was their last-minute flower girl. Cue cuteness! Ella was 3 years old

Aaron's cousin, Vicki and Derek's wedding last Christmas-time. Ella was 3 years 3 months old.

Ella's last wedding! Aaron's brother, Andy and Holli's wedding. (Small picture, sorry! I don't have any pictures from this wedding). Ella was 3 years 7 months old.

Can't wait to add another picture to this flower girl collection this Saturday. It's going to be a beautiful day!

7 comments:

S.I.F. said...

Ha! Forget 27 dresses, Ella needs a movie about her and her career as a flower girl! I love the pictures! ;)

Rach said...

Lol! She's popular!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! Ella is adorable. I hope she has a wonderful time in this latest wedding.

waiting and wishing said...

She is a busy girl, she should start charging for her services :) Lucky for you, the weather looks like it is going to turn around before the weekend. This week started out with super gray skies and some rain... YUCK! Enjoy your time in Portland!

courtney said...

Wow, I will be #7, I was thinking 4 or 5 when we talked, yeah, Ella is a pro!
Can't wait to see you three.

H said...

Aww, the last pic is so tiny and blurry! We will definitely need to bring you a disk with good pictures on it when we see you at the wedding! :) Can't wait!!!

Sara said...

What a precious little girl you have:) I am not sure how yu found my blog... but I am glad you did. I just want to encourage you, that God does have a beautiful plan for your family... even as ugly and difficult as it may feel sometimes. Trust me when our Samuel died, after 2 years of trying to conceive him, did I have the questions and was I ever mad at God at times. But He has been faithful to carry me through that... and even now as we have adopted since and now are pregnant through embryo adoption... that doesn't make it all better... it is just a much different journey than I ever expected my life to take... But it is the journey He has had for us. I keep trying to walk forward in faith.

I read back a few posts of yours to the fellowship of the infertile... I can relate... Even though the Lord has blessed us with a bunch of kids (for which I am sooooo very grateful) We tried so hard for all but 1... and that trying is so hard and then to have one go to be with him... so hard. After Samuel died... everyone was pregnant (easily of course) I was surrounded one after the other. I just couldn't do it, be around babies... my heart was broken into a million pieces. I understand the difficulty of infertility and all that encompasses... I now that our journeys are very different... but I can relate to the feelings it leaves you with.

I guess I just want to say that I am praying for you this morning. First off that the Lord would open your womb and bless you with a baby... or that He would open up other amazing doors for you to add to your family. And I am praying that He fills your heart with peace and comfort all the times that you need that. He will carry you through this journey:)

Blessings:)
Sara
Sorry for the novel... once I get going....:)