Friday, December 17, 2010

Ella Praying for the Babies

Ella's not camera shy, so she let me record her praying for the babies. :)


Please disregard the nose pick in the beginning. You take the good with the bad with an unedited 4-year old!

And, for whatever reason, there is a sound delay, so the video cutoff before you can hear "Amen,", but she didn't say "Dear God" in the beginning, so it's all good. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Aaron are such good role models to Ella! She's going to grow up to be an amazing Woman of God :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that melted my heart, she is so precious. Thanks for posting the details of what is hopefully happening with our embryo's... very interesting.
Our RE never gave us a pic of a little guys- and I totally forget to ask them for one- I had a lot on my mind on transfer day.
Sounds like you are doing well- I am so bloated too, I am glad you mentioned that cause I was starting to wonder if all the bloating was normal. Anyways you are in my prayers...