I got a call from a doctor at RSC early this morning, once again, to check up on my egg retrieval recovery and to let me know how my little babies are doing. All 16 of them are still thriving and dividing. The doctor said all embryos are dividing normally right now and that they all seem to be doing just fine.
I think that deserves a big WOO HOO!!!!!!
Okay, that's it for now. :)
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
WOO HOO!!!! That is great news, Bobbi!
That's awesome! :) Thanks for keeping us posted!
Woooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
Whoo hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is awesome news! Yay!
WOO HOO!! Thats amazing news! Hope they continue to divide!
x
Bobbi, I'm so excited and HAPPY for you guys!!!! That's wonderful that you have 16 little nuggets of hope just waiting to come home!
*hugs*
That is awesome!!! What a great number!!!
Post a Comment