When RSC called this morning, I thought for sure I would be told that a couple, or even a few, of the embryos have stopped growing, but nope! The doctor told me they are all still dividing perfectly and are developing just right. I couldn't believe my ears! How could we be so lucky?
So, the day 5 transfer is set for Wednesday at 9:30 a.m. I'm excited to see the picture of the embryos that will be transferred. That will officially be our babies' first picture and you better believe it's going right on the fridge when we get home from RSC.
I'm in this constant state of disbelief that the day has finally come that the embryos will be transferred. The IVF cycle just flew by! It all feels so surreal. I'm excited, anxious, calm, stressed...but mainly I feel blessed. I feel blessed that after soooooo long, our day is finally here! Aaron and I are going to share a wonderful, miraculous experience together Wednesday morning, even if we come to find out it didn't work.
And even though we are sitting at 60-65% chance of success, I feel peacefully confident that we will find out on Christmas Eve that we are pregnant. The 9 days from the transfer to the blood test are going to be the longest 9 days of my life, but it will be exciting to know I am PUPO. If you don't know what that stands for, it means PREGNANT UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE!
Once those embryos are inside of me, I am pregnant. And if I find out on Christmas Eve that I am not, that those little guys didn't stick, no one will be able to take away those 9 days of when I was pregnant, when I humbly cared for the embryos God created.
I am relentlessly praying and hoping those 9 days turn into 9 beautiful months of a long-awaited pregnancy. :)
Monday, December 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The great news just keeps going and going! I'm praying that Wednesday goes well and that we both have some really exciting news to celebrate this Christmas!!
OMG!!!
How blessed!! I have goosebumps!! What a wonderful way to end 2010 and begin 2011!!
You'll be in my thoughts and prayers till Christmas!!!
YAAAY!!! (insert happy dance!)
hugs & **baby dust**
AMEN! Lots of prayers for all of you!
That is great-! Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog- it really cheered me up-I really appreciate your thoughtfulness. I think I was just having a bad day- because 6 embryo's is a lot to be grateful for. Good luck on Wednesday- I'll be thinking about you.
My 6 little embies are actually doing awesome so my RE has decided to perform the transfer on day 5 or 6.... very excited about that. So perhaps we will recieve our miracle on the same day.
What a beautiful post.
Post a Comment