The drive was quiet both ways.
Aaron asked me why I'm so sure it didn't work. My response was a quiet, "Because I feel what I feel."
He then came back with, "Well, I feel what I feel! And I feel it worked!"
We cried. We held hands, despite my unwillingness to be close (I get that way when I'm depressed). But mainly, we sat there in quiet stillness, knowing nothing can cure the anxiety and possible brokenness in our hearts.
6 comments:
OMG!!! I'm crossing my fingers and toes for you, love!! Please update us as soon as you get the news!
I'll be on edge all night, until I know..AHHH!!
hugs!
Mrs. Sunnyside Up
I am with your husband on this.... I think it worked! You have been in my thoughts and prayers- the wait is almost over.
Praying for you!!!
Hopefully you had heard good news by now....thinking of you. xoxoxox
Sending prayers!
Lots of prayers, I'm hoping no news by now is good news because you're celebrating and sharing with your families first :)
Post a Comment