Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I Love Them So Much Already

Here's the first picture of our babies. Champ, the 5BB embryo (bottom), and Embry, the 3AA embryo (top)! Yes, we named them (just for fun...to make a heavy, emotional day more light and jovial). :)

It's really overwhelming looking at this picture. I feel a flood of emotions. I stared at that picture so much today, dreaming about them, thinking about what they're doing in my uterus right now.

It's so crazy how I can love a cluster of cells so much, but I do. They are our babies and, until proven otherwise, they are going to be our family.

4 comments:

Micha said...

That is so wonderful. I am amazed how fast things have gone for you since you discovered what the real problem was. You guys must be so excited!

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful little embryo babies! Love the names. And it looks like you had 2 transferred! Congrats:) Good luck on your 2 ww - may it go by fast. When do you get your blood test done? My RE is not open on Christmas and Christmas Eve... so I will not be getting my blood test until the 27th. I am ok with that though- that way I can go through the holidays PUPO :)

Rach said...

Wow, they both look great!

Kim said...

What a sight for sore eyes - beauties indeed and I love how us IF's have that one advanatage of knowing what our babies looked like from day 5 of fertilization!!!! Something no others get to experience, if that's nto a silver lining I dont know what is!