Monday, December 27, 2010
Ella: A True Christmas Angel
This post is all pictures, no words. I think the pictures speak for themselves and perfectly display why, despite the failed IVF cycle, I was able to find so much joy and happiness this Christmas.
Labels:
Ella Bella,
Failed IVF Cycle,
Holidays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












6 comments:
She is so precious. I love the pictures.
What a sweet face! I think it would be nearly impossible not to find a little Christmas joy with her around! I'm glad you have her to brighten your hard days. Hang in there, friend.
What a sweet beautiful angel she is! I'm sure she brightens your day every day.
Ella is a beautiful child. I am so glad you have her, while it doesn't take away the yearning or hurt, I am sure it helps ease the pain a bit. What a Blessing! xoxoxoxoxox
she is most certainly an angel! glad you guys had such a blessing at Christmas.
Your daughter looks so sweet- she is a beautiful girl. You have been on my heart these last few days- There is nothing I can think to say other than I am really sorry. I am praying that God would comfort you.
Post a Comment