Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow

Either that, or the storm of infertility will continue to linger over me and I'll look something like this...


All day today I've had dull period-like cramps. These are the exact cramps I feel the day before I start my period. And, guess what! Tomorrow would be the day my period is due.

I'm completely discouraged. My heart is sinking. I had numerous meltdowns at work. All I feel like doing is crying.

Because, I know.

I know IVF didn't work. I know my period is wanting to come, but the PIO injections are stopping it from showing up. I know my body and my body is screaming at me, "You're not pregnant!"

My cramps are shooting down my legs, exactly as they do right before I start my period.

I'm still a little nauseas and the headaches I'm experiencing are awful, but both of those symptoms clearly are from the PIO injections.

I want to take a pregnancy test, to brace myself for the huge fall tomorrow, but Aaron is strongly discouraging it. He's still holding onto the hope that I am pregnant and that tomorrow will be one of the best days of our lives.

So, there you have it. Please keep us in your prayers tomorrow. It's going to be a long day.

7 comments:

Bird said...

Hold onto to hope. Hold on. Any little scrap of it you can find...get it in a vice grip bear hug and hold on.

Anonymous said...

Without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him...Heb 11:6
Have Faith Bobbi.....You have to believe in the positive and the possible....!!!! Love You, Kathi

Barbara said...

Oh Bobbi, I know exacly how you feel. But I have hope that tomorrow will be the happiest day of your life, when you confirm your pregnancy. Hang in there girl, I send you positive vibes!!

Wade's World said...

I will be praying for you!

Kim said...

I think your going to be pleasantly surprised tomorrow. That is my wish for you. Prayers going out for you.

Momma Bee said...

hold on love!!! we are praying for you!!!

hugs && more hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

Believe. None of this is too big for God. He is in the miracle business. Believe Him and praise Him for what He is about to do in your lives.