Before the rain came, all three of us did some yard work. Watching Aaron patiently allow Ella to shovel with her little red shovel, making his work take twice as long, made me realize how great of a dad he truly is. Ella was the first to notice when it started to rain, and immediately began putting on her rain boots and jacket, while excitedly yelling at us, "It's raining! It's raining!" Aaron has instilled in Ella a deep love for the weather. There's nothing like drinking some hot coffee, while listening to the rain, feeling the crisp Fall air and watching Ella light up with excitement.
Some of our decorations.
Arts and crafts time! And, believe it or not, this was Aaron's idea. Another demonstration of why I think he's an amazing dad. :)
Ella is my heart.
Aaron made Ella a pipe cleaner pumpkin!
This was supposed to be a turkey, but it looks more like a duck with Indian feathers. LOL! :)
Upon Ella's request, I made her a flower and butterfly.
Aaron's witch. His creativity is there, but his execution is questionable.
Then, the rain came!
Running in puddles. :)
Today was a complete family togetherness day! I wish all days were like today.






















5 comments:
What a perfect day! I love all of your fall decor!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! The crafts turned out great - what cute ideas!
Love your fall decorations! Putting decorations up is the only change of seasons those of us in Central FL get to see.
Looks like a great day. I have to agree, I like the most simple days best of all!
Love all the decor. The craft projects look fun!
Post a Comment