Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Travel Fun

Places I've Traveled To

Atlanta, Georgia for a National Youth Gathering.


New Orleans, Louisiana for another National Youth Gathering.


Two trips to Las Vegas (to visit my best friend at the time).


Walt Disney World in Florida with my family.


The Bahamas (Disney cruise) with my family.


Wakiki Beach, Ohau, Hawaii with all of my high school friends right after graduation.


A couple times to Seattle, Washington.


Multiple trips to the bay area, at large, along with trips to the Central California coast, such as Monterey, Carmel, and the surrounding area.


San Diego, California, where I lived for four years while attending U.C.S.D. I guess you can't really call it a trip, but while living there, I felt like a tourist practically the whole time!


Portland, Oregon and surrounding area. This is where Aaron and I lived for short of two years when we first got married. Now, most of our vacations are to travel up to the Portland area to visit family and friends. What was once our home is now our #1 travel spot. :)


I likely forgot a place or two. I haven't gone anywhere internationally (well, other than the Bahamas and Mexico a couple times while living in San Diego). I would really love to travel, but until money starts growing on trees, that won't be happening any time soon. :)

1 comment:

Rach said...

I need to get to Hawaii and Vegas!