My husband, Aaron, is a professional photographer in the making. With each photo shoot he's overseen (which, up to this point, has primarily been weddings), his pictures keep turning out better and better.
I would LOVE it if you'd check out his blog. Simply click on this link...
Photography has always been his passion, but he didn't actually start pursuing his passion until last year when he was given the opportunity to photograph his first wedding. Since then, he's photographed five weddings and a few family shoots. He loves every minute of it...from meeting with the people to spending countless hours at the computer editing.
We both hope this side job builds into something more promising for him in the future. But until then, he is savoring every opportunity he receives in hopes of gaining more experience and building his portfolio.
Please take some time to view his blog / website and let me know what you think. If you feel so inclined, please follow his site. You won't be disappointed! :)
P.S. I know this blog post sounds entirely biased, seeing as how Aaron's my husband, but he really does have a raw talent that this pictures only modestly showcase. He definitely has a promising future...I have no doubt about it!
Friday, October 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OMG!!! Bobbie these are amazing! He's doing a wonderful job and I hope and pray this turns into more. I wished he would have done my wedding :)
I'm in the process of ordering the canvas and I'm going to blog about the one I've picked when it comes in.
Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!
He should advertise on craigslist too (if he isnt already, which I hope he is!) He's soooo good. :) Wish we could have cloned him for our wedding!!!
Love the pictures Bobbi & Aaron! If and when you are up in Portland, I would love to hire Aaron to take some family shots of us all! We have not had family shots done in 2 years, we are overdue! Sarah
Lovely pics!
Post a Comment