Tuesday, October 19, 2010

B.F.F.s

A Picture of my Friends

Other than Sister, my good friends are pretty limited. I've sadly shut myself off from a social life once infertility reared its ugly head. It's not that I'm not happy for my friends who are pregnant or have recent newborns, it's just that seeing their happiness is a reminder of what I so desperately want. So, in the meantime, I've been devoting all my energy on my family. After all...what's more important than family?

Well, these three people come very close! Matt and Danielle (and their darling daughter, Hadley) are, by far, our best friends. They live up near Portland, Oregon, so we only get to see them a few times a year, but our visits are always really great. Aaron and Matt are best buds, have been since 9th grade, and believe it or not, they both met their wives on-line (go figure!). And, that was just the beginning of how our lives seriously seem to intertwine and reflect each other's.

To our happy surprise, they were able to visit us earlier this year, so of course, we had to take them to Yosemite, which is only about 1-1/2 hours from where we live.

So, here is a picture of our friends at Yosemite. :)


“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”

No comments: