
So, I would like to show and tell you the story about how Aaron and I came to be. I wrote this post awhile ago (before most of you started reading my blog), so I'd like to re-share the story of how we met, fell in love and got married (all in about 3 months' time, no joke!). It really is a beautiful story. The way everything fell into place makes me believe with all my heart that our coming together was completely a God thing. :)
Above is the link to our story. I hope you take some time to read it, if you haven't already. And, to top it off, you can see a few pictures from our wedding (although, not the professional ones...I haven't gotten around to posting those).
2 comments:
What a great story! I love hearing how couples meet!!
Thanks for playing along with this week's show and tell!
What a crazy, wonderful story! I think some of those relationships are the awesomest and strongest when you hear how God's hand was in it from the beginning.
(I've added you to my google reader)
Post a Comment