I love every movie that you mentioned. Sobbed during Million Dollar Baby. We watched 27 dresses (for the millionth time, lol) at my girls night before my wedding. :) Good picks!
Some great movies in here! PS I Love You made me BAWL the first time I saw it, and Rain Man is one of my all time favs. You're making me all nostalgic here. :)
4 comments:
I'm a big fan of the girly comedies and dramas. I was surprised that I liked Avatar too!
I loved PS I Love You...I cried thru the entire movie.
I love every movie that you mentioned. Sobbed during Million Dollar Baby. We watched 27 dresses (for the millionth time, lol) at my girls night before my wedding. :) Good picks!
Some great movies in here! PS I Love You made me BAWL the first time I saw it, and Rain Man is one of my all time favs. You're making me all nostalgic here. :)
Post a Comment