Sunday, October 24, 2010

Home is Where the Heart is

Bible Verse and Dream House

As you can probably tell, I'm zooming through my 30-day blog challenge. :)

One of my favorite Bible verses is, As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. (Joshua 24:15) I would love to get this wall vinyl someday.


My dream house would include the following:
  • Lots of windows;
  • 4 bedrooms / 2-1/2 baths;
  • Big kitchen with new counters and cabinets (similar to this, in my wildest dreams!);
  • Beautifully landscaped yard; and
  • In Oregon.
Speaking of Oregon, I'm going to cut this short and go enjoy the Portland-esque weather outside. Bring on the wind, rain and dark clouds! :)

3 comments:

Life Happens said...

I love that verse too! And your dream kitchen is just so dreamy! Imagine all the entertaining and cooking you could do in a space like that!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

courtney said...

hey bobbi, I can make you that verse on my cricut machine, they just came out with vinyl paper!! So let me know if you can't find the verse and I will print one for ya :)

Anonymous said...

oh I love love love the vinyl decals :)