My Goals
Well, since my blog is basically an open book to my EVERYTHING, you all (or, as my sweet friend, Jennifer, says, "y'all!") should know what my immediate goal is. And, that is to HAVE A BABY!
But, aside from all that infertility hooplah, I do have other goals. After all, I am more than my infertility. I am more than a mom, although that is, by far, my greatest joy (other than being Aaron's wife, of course).
So, some of my goals, in no particular order, are:
- Move back to Oregon hopefully someday soon.
- Pursue something (I don't know what) that involves my passion of interior design.
- Scrapbook. (Silly goal, I know, but it's a very important one!).
- Love like there is no tomorrow, because sometimes there isn't.
- Pray more, worry less.
- Follow the truth that Christianity is a lifestyle, not a title.
- Pay off IVF debt as quickly as possible.
- Continue encouraging Ella to do ballet, so long as she remains interested and has fun.
- Increase my self-confidence. (This has been an ongoing goal).
- There are many more goals, if you'd like to check them out on my 101 in 1001 list (which is located in the right-hand margin of my blog). I try to update that as much as possible and am trying to hold true to the nearly impossible task of of crossing everything off by May 16, 2013! :)
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! It's going to be stormy here, which I cannot emphasize enough how happy that makes my husband! And, now, he's slowly but surely embedding an appreciation for all things weather-related to our dearest daughter. I love watching their eyes light up in excitement as a storm front moves in. Ella is becoming our weather girl. "It's raining, but no thunder and lightning. There is wind, though!" Just wait until we move back up to Oregon! She's going to be in for a real treat! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment