Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pictures Galore of My One and Only

My husband posted tons (and I mean, TONS!) of his favorite pictures he's taken of Ella over the years. Feel free to jump on over to his blog, Aaron J. Johnson Photography, or click on any of the following links to see our growing miracle. You'll likely be able to tell when he started using an SLR camera because the quality of the pictures change drastically.
And, I know I've said this before, but I'm SO LUCKY to have such an amazing photographer as a husband. He is able to capture not only our daughter, but our entire lives together, in such a creative light that freezes moments in time...those moments we don't want to soon forget. :)

A Picture I Love

It seems only appropriate that I post a picture that I love (for my 30-day blog challenge) from some of those pictures. The problem is choosing just one is not possible! So, I'm literally just going to close my eyes, scroll down and STOP! Whichever is on my screen, is what I will post! Ready...set...here it is...

5 comments:

Kim said...

What an amazing photographer and what a beautiful daughter you have. Such special memories captured, I am jealous - lucky girl! :)

Joc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joc said...

I accidentally deleted the comment. Anyway, I had no idea that you and Aaron were having ing trouble. We haven't "stopped preventing," but not conceiving is a fear I've always had. You are Aaron are heores to me and I will keep you guys in my heart. Your strength is encouraging and inspiring. Please keep that number one goal of yours. We want you in Oregon!

Unknown said...

Beautiful picture of a beautiful girl :) Hope y'all are having a great weekend!

Jessica White said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I would have to agree about it being such a blessing having a photographer for a husband....and a fantastic on at that.