Thursday, October 21, 2010

What's TV?

Favorite TV Shows

I hardly watch TV.

Aaron and I would watch occasional TV, and by that I mean, he was watching something on The Discovery Chanel or The History Chanel while I blogged or did things around the house. But, when we knew IVF was in our near future, we decided to cut back on superfluous expenses, and our AT&T U-Verse was high on the list.

Even though it stinks not having Nickelodeon or The Disney Channel for Ella or FoxNews and HGTV for myself, and of course, Aaron's "man" shows, we've hardly missed it at all! Ella barely watches TV as it is, and when she does, she doesn't mind watching reruns of The Backyardigans or SpongeBob on our Blu-Ray. Aaron watches a constant flow of movies on Netflix. And I, well, other than the two shows listed below, I don't watch any TV. And you know what? I don't feel like I'm missing anything at all!

Glee.


Grey's Anatomy.


My once favorite shows, though, are becoming more and more about S-E-X- and sleeping around, that I'm starting to lose interest. Maybe I'll just cut out TV altogether? :)

1 comment:

waiting and wishing said...

Hostile Uterus?!? I think Grey's has lost me forever!