If you haven't already seen this video, you absolutely need to watch it! And if you choose to watch it, you need to watch it to the very end. It's so powerful and will leave you goosebumps and feeling empowered (and there may be tears)! When all the pressures in this world weight us down, stopping us from fully living in Christ, we need to remember the message this song carries. Jesus is our everything. He is enough!
I showed this video to Aaron last week and tears were quietly flowing by the end. We held hands, no words exchanged - we just shared in the moment together. And now he's showing the video to co-workers and sharing it with friends on Facebook! My husband's faith is growing by the day and it's a marvel to watch. I couldn't be happier! :)
P.S. Speaking of my husband's faith, I have another story to share with you (and it involves the number of embryos we hope to transfer), but I'll save that for another post.
Friday, October 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha, I love the teaser.... I have a feeling I know where this is going :)
Wow you are right....crying as we speak. LOL. I think that hits so close to home because of all our stuggles , we just want to be held by Jesus and feel safe. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment